Two Sides Shampoo Bar
If you have a choice of two things and cannot decide, take both.
Lather up with this Two Sides concentrated shampoo bar. One of the sides is packed with the therapeutic goodness from Lemon, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Lemongrass Essential Oils to deeply cleanse your oily hair and scalp while the other side is packed with chocolate powder and earth clay, oh so refreshing!
- Helps in regulating the sebum on the scalp and balance out the scalp’s natural moisture and oils.
- Helps to soothe redness and itchiness on the scalp.
- The chocolate powder helps to moisturise the hair.
- Earth clay absorbs excessive sweat and refreshes the scalp.
Throughout the month of March, in conjunction with Earth Hour, 50% of every purchase of Two Sides Shampoo Bar will be donated to Taman Tugu to support the conservation, preservation, and maintenance of this lush urban forest in the city whilst ensuring it is accessible for everyone to enjoy.
Click here to know more about Taman Tugu!
This two sides, is not for us to choose but for us to keep and care both. We thoughtfully create this TWO SIDES for Earth Hour campaign with a high hope for it will ignite a good cause to support the conservation, preservation and maintenance of any part of the Earth.
- Best use within 6 months of purchase to get the best scent quality. Due to the content of natural ingredients used during the creation of this soap, the color of the product will change gradually and may be slightly vary.
- Each of our shampoo bar is uniquely handcrafted.
The lemon & lemongrass oils are excellent clarifying essential oils, which make them ideal for oily hair & scalp. They reduce the amount of sebum on the scalp, as well as re-balance the production of your natural oils, leaving the scalp clean while your hair stays healthy & shiny. The added peppermint oil gives you a stimulating, yet calming & soothing effect to your mind while Rosemary oil helps to relieve itchy scalp.
The chocolate powder is good in giving a smooth finish and is a good moisturiser for the hair while the earth clay absorbs excessive sweat – giving a long-day fresh feeling scalp.