Very Chocolate In-Shower Scrub Lotion Bar
Very Chocolate, very indulging – A great beauty shortcut to exfoliates and moisturises while indulges the sweetness in one shower routine!
The in-shower scrub lotion is the hassle-free way to slough away your deep dirt and dead skin cells while moisturising your skin as you applying body lotion. This in-shower bar will absolutely simplify your daily cleansing and beauty routine for smooth hydrated skin.
What our Very Chocolate In-Shower Scrub Lotion Bar is offering:
- Easy to rinse lotion-feel skin exfoliator sloughs away dead skin cells to promote smoother, healthier skin.
- Using 100% fresh ingredient of cocoa powder & hydrated silica granules to provide a deep clean exfoliating and fun showering experience.
- Soft chocolate scent with some nutty, caramelized element and a hint of fresh mint.
This solid in-shower scrub lotion bar is a beauty shortcut 2-in-1 lotion & scrub and another zero-waste alternative to your regular bottled-scrub.
Cocoa is rich in antioxidant flavonoids with various studies have shown that it helps repair skin damaged by environmental pollutants and aid improvements in your skin.
The natural scrubbing from cocoa powder and controlled-particle strength hydrated silica offers an indulgent and gentle-abrasive yet powerful exfoliation allowing the product to detox the body and the lotion-essence leave the skin feeling re-energised, smooth and hydrated.
Let indulging your favourite chocolate this way and enjoying the incredible cocoa benefits for healthy skin.
- Best use within 12 months of purchase or after opening. Due to the content of natural ingredients used during the creation of this in-shower scrub lotion bar, the colour and scent of the product will change gradually and maybe slightly vary.
- Each of our bars is uniquely handmade, produce in small batches with a good manufacturing practice.
Benefits: Cocoa powder helps in reducing the appearance of acne and pimples. Its tiny powdery texture gently slough off dead cells on the skin and lessens redness and inflammation caused by acne. Peppermint oil refreshes and nourishes the dull skin.
Fragrance Profile: Wonderful chocolate scent with some nutty, caramelized element and a hint of fresh mint.