Dandruff-Me-Not Conditioner Bar
The helpful partner for Dandruff-Who Shampoo Bar
Packed with natural butters, olive oil and the therapeutic goodness from Lavender, Rosemary & Peppermint Essential Oils will leave your hair soft, lightweight and tangle-free.
- For dandruff care & itchy scalp
- Soft, lightweight and tangle-free
- Comfort & calming
Is conditioner necessary?
Shampoo only cleanses hair, while a conditioner provides compounds, which protect and beautify hair.
This solid conditioner is another alternative to your regular liquid pasty conditioner—and absolutely packaging free (read: no more hassle to squeeze your conditioner tube and no more guilt burden every time you throw your empty packaging into the wasteland).
This 50g petite bar is freshly-unmoulded and nicely fit in the palm of your hand, very practical to use and giving you an approximately lasting usage similar to 200ml of liquid pasty conditioner.
Dandruff is a condition of the scalp that causes flakes of skin to appear. It is often accompanied by itching. Dandruff normally caused by an overgrowth of a harmless yeast called malassezia resulting skin cells to shed more frequently and clump into flakes.
- This product may melt if overly exposed to hot water or high temperature.
- Best use within 6 months of purchase to get the best scent quality. Due to the content of natural ingredients used during the creation of this product, the color of the product will change gradually and may be slightly vary.
- Each of our shampoo bar is uniquely handcrafted.
Benefits: An excellent combination of essential oil blends to fight for dandruff & scalp acne complicated by fungal and bacterial due to its powerful antiseptic & antimicrobial action; to relief and calm scalp’s itchiness long after it has been rinsed.
Enriched with olive oil and cocoa butter to deliver the ultra hydrating & moisturizing effect and help to smooth the frizzy hair keep your hair moist & strong throughout the day.
You will find tiny bits of dried lavender buds in each bar to enhance the good hair care routine experience.